Browse Article by TopicsGrid Report Grid List
Related Forum Questions
- HTML Table Listing Report: Takes the 0 value as if the field is empty.
- Enabling edit links in html/grid reports and google spreadsheet integration
- How to generate a report
- Add field editable in report
- How do I create and embed a form that works exactly like formcentral?
- Form Grid Report: Submission ID not displaying even when ticked
- How to create an image slideshow with images submitted on a form?
- How do I share the completed forms with someone else?
- Is there a way to separate fields of the Configurable List widgets in reports?
How to Create a Grid Listing Report?Last Update: June 3, 2016
Grid Listing is useful in several ways, a classic example of which is the ability to show the submissions on your web page right after a user hits the Submit button. In the generated grid list you can do the following:
- Rearrange the order of the columns in the table by dragging the column headings.
- Make the grid larger.
- Add/remove column fields
- Sort Ascend/Descend the data by field.
Follow all steps below to create Grid Listing report:
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page
2. Select the Form from the list and click on 'Reports' and "Add New Report" from the dropdown
3. Choose 'Grid Listing' from the options click on 'Next'.
6. You can choose what fields are to be included in the listing. To restrict access to the list you can enable Password Protection.
7. The URL to access the list is displayed you can share the listing using the URL. To display the grid listing in your webpage get the iframe code to embed.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Please write it below!