Browse Article by TopicsGrid Report Grid List
Related Forum Questions
- Only some of my signatures are showing as images in the Grid View Report
- Grid Listing Report: Ability to filter the data that will be shown in the report based on a field answer
- Photos are loading so slow in the Grid Table report
- is it possible for you to add a filter option to the grid report?
- Can I add help text in the grid report?
- Thank you. Is it possible to enlarge or reduce the width of the columns
- How can I generate a grid report from user input data?
- Grid report search
- Grid Report is not retrieving data from spreadsheet
- Approve submissions before publishing to report
How to Create a Grid Listing Report?Last Update: June 3, 2016
Grid Listing is useful in several ways, a classic example of which is the ability to show the submissions on your web page right after a user hits the Submit button. In the generated grid list you can do the following:
- Rearrange the order of the columns in the table by dragging the column headings.
- Make the grid larger.
- Add/remove column fields
- Sort Ascend/Descend the data by field.
Follow all steps below to create Grid Listing report:
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page
2. Select the Form from the list and click on 'Reports' and "Add New Report" from the dropdown
3. Choose 'Grid Listing' from the options click on 'Next'.
6. You can choose what fields are to be included in the listing. To restrict access to the list you can enable Password Protection.
7. The URL to access the list is displayed you can share the listing using the URL. To display the grid listing in your webpage get the iframe code to embed.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Please write it below!