PayU Money is India’s payment gateway offering online payments with credit cards, debit cards, and net banking. The company serves merchants from all over the world. PayU Money offers faster payments with the best success rates that will give your customers a seamless checkout experience when they transact on your forms. Form respondents can choose from over 100 payment options, anywhere, anytime. PayU Money is an excellent solution to receive payments from your customers through your forms and this guide will help you configure the integration so you can accept payments with the PayU Money Gateway quickly and easily.
Adding the PayU Money Payment Gateway
- On the Form Builder page, click the Add Form Element button located on the upper left side of the page.
- In the Form Elements panel, select the Payments tab.
- Search for “PayU”.
- Click or drag and drop PayU from the results and add it to your form.
Setting up the PayU Money Payment Gateway
Although the Integration Settings opens automatically when the PayU payment element is added to the form, clicking the Payment Settings icon on the right side of the element will also open the PayU Integration Settings.
Select PayU Integration Type
PayU is selected as the default integration type. Click the dropdown and select the PayU Money option.
Merchant Key & Merchant Salt
The Merchant Key and Merchant Salt can be obtained by logging in to your PayU Money account: https://www.payu.in/
- On the (1) Merchant Dashboard…
- Click the integration (plug) icon.
- Select Integration Details on the dropdown menu.
- You should find your integration credentials on the Integration Details page.
INR – Indian Rupee is the only available currency that the PayU Money payment field can be set to.
- Sell Products – this option allows PayU Money to process payments for products that will be sold through the form.
- User Defined Amount – this option allows PayU Money to process payments for amounts that will be based on user selections and inputs.
- Collect Donations – this option allows PayU Money to process donation amounts that will be based on user selections and inputs.
Check out this guide to see basic payment form examples.
Additional Gateway Settings
Ask Billing Information to Customer
When this option is enabled, the form will send form field data to PayU Money.
* The Billing Information Fields are set to None by default.
** If the needed form field is not existing on the form, there is an option to add the field to the form through the Billing Information Field.
The data that will be sent to PayU Money can only come from the following form fields.
- Address fieldfor the Use Field as Billing Address
- Address fieldfor the Use Field as Shipping Address
- Full Name / Short Text field for the Billing Name
- Email field for the Customer Email Field
- Phone Number field for the Customer Phone Field
When this option is set as enabled, the PayU Money payment integration enters Test Mode and it will not charge regular cards. This option is intended for testing the integration. By default, this option is disabled.
PayU Money provides Test Card Numbers that can be used for testing the integration. You can find the Test Card Details on the Integration Details page.
Clickable Image Preview
When this option is set as enabled, product and subscription item images will become clickable to enlarge. This option is, by default, enabled.
Show Total Price on the Form
When this option is set as enabled, the Total Price is shown on the PayU Money payment field. This option is, by default, enabled and is only available on Sell Products and User Defined Amount payment types.
Users Can Select Multiple Products
When this option is set as enabled, users can select multiple products on the PayU Money payment field similar to when selecting options in a Multiple-choice field (also known as checkbox). This option is, by default, enabled and is only available on the Sell Products payment type.
Use Decimals/Decimal Separator
When this option is enabled, product prices, subscription prices, and the total amount will show decimals up to 2 decimal places, empty decimals are included.
When this option is disabled, product prices, subscription prices, and the total amount will be rounded to the nearest whole number.
RULE: If the number behind the decimal point is 5 or more, it is rounded up to the next whole number.
The Use Decimals option is, by default, enabled and the Decimal Separator is, by default, set as “Point”.
You can view the form submissions and transactions in your Jotform Tables.
Related Guide: How to View Form Submissions?
To view the transactions in PayU Money, go to your Merchant Dashboard – Transactions page.
Related Article: https://payu.in/blog/payumoney-dashboard/
Comments and suggestions are welcome below.