Browse Article by Topicsvisual report report submissions report visual
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Create a CSV Report?
- How to Create a Grid Listing Report?
- How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions
- How to Create an HTML Table Listing Report?
- How to Create a Calendar Report?
- How to Use Visual Report Filters
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- I'm using configurable list and the way data is inputted into excel isn't working for my reporting. Is there another way to get this data to export?
- How to restrict access to actual submission page in Calendar Report?
- Customize the form reports
- does Jotform have invoicing/ accounts receivable capabilities
- Issues with Captcha words displaying
- Reporting a form that is being used in a phishing scam
- Form Submission Email Not Sending
- Can I use JotForm to create nice report for clients
- Can I selectively export fields to google spreadsheets?
- How to add text titles to Form PDF report
How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form SubmissionsLast Update: June 3, 2016
With Visual Reports you can easily generate eye-catching reports that are informative based off form submissions. It allows you to create and generate bar, pie, line, form submissions grids, HTML texts and images. To start creating your visual reports, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page
2. Select the form you want to create a visual report
3. From the top toolbars, click "Report" and click "Add New Report" from the dropdown:
4. Select Visual Report Builder then click Next,
5. Start creating and customizing your visual report.
When you create a new visual report, we will automatically create up to two example charts for you, from your submission data (provided you have the correct chartable question types on your form).
To add additional charts for your form questions, you simply drag the chart widget icon from the toolbar and place it onto your report canvas.
Once you have finished building the report, you can choose to "Save", "Print" or "Share".
With sharing Visual Report, you have the ability to share the direct link or embed the report to your website page in iFrame format. You can also set password on the report by checking "Password Protect" box then you'll have to provide your password combination:
With Jotform's Visual Report Builder, you can add the following "Widgets":
1. Header - Can use for adding report title and a short description.
2. Text - We have the "Rich Text" editor. Can be use for adding long paragraphs.
3. Arrow - Can be use for pointing items in your visual report. The arrow widget is compose of the following directions: North, East, South and West. North East, North West, South East and South West
4. Image - Can be use for adding your own company logo.
5. Chart - The main feature of the Visual Report Builder. Use to display your form submission in a graphical representation. The Chart Type are the following: Pie, Pie 2, Bar, Bar 2 and Line:
To change the graphical chart type: Click the Chart > Click the "Settings" Icon > Select/Choose your "Chart Type":
6. Grid Listing - Aside from creating a single grid report. You can now add this tool in your Visual Report.
Generally, each widgets have its own properties. You can change it by clicking the "Settings" in gear icon. Please be sure to click "OK" to save the changes.
Visual Report Height can also be change by long pressing the mouse Left Click and dragging down the resize button at the bottom of the editor:
What's New on Chart Configurations?
Change Number to Percentage, Exclude Fields and Change Pie Colors.
1. Click your pie chart and open its settings by clicking the cog icon.
2. Select Percentage (%) if you want to change number results into percentage. You can also exclude field answers if you don't want it to appear on the pie chart and last but not the least, you can now change pie chart colors. See the following image for a guide.
NOTE: Visual Report Charts can only be based on the following field types :
- Drop Down
- Radio Button
- Check Box
- Star Rating
- Scale Rating
Sample Visual Report Output:
More from Visual Report:
How To Use Visual Report Filters
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please kindly post it below!