Browse Article by Topicssender email address custom sender autoresponder sender verified
- How to Add a Custom Sender Address to an Email Alert
- Set The Sender Email Address With Mandrill Account
- How to Setup SMTP for a Form
Related Forum Questions
- Verified sender email address
- Is my account verified?
- When printing images with forms loaded with errors.
- Mass switch sender email address on all notifications to email@example.com?
- trying to set up verified smtp email
- How do I remove firstname.lastname@example.org from all the auto reply emails?
- Has my email been verified?
- We are getting an SMTP error in the form
- Not valid link message
- como posso receber um novo código de validação?
How to Add a Custom Sender Address to an Email AlertLast Update: July 29, 2016
You can have email notifications with a custom sender email address. This option sends the email alert in behalf of you but will still come from JotForm's mail servers. To begin, please follow the steps below:
1. While on the Form Builder, click "Emails" in the top toolbar.
2. On the "Emails" wizard, select the Notification/Autoresponder you want to add a customer sender email address and click on EDIT button.
3. Go to Advanced tab and scroll down.
4. On "Sender Email", choose "Add new email address".
5. Choose "Verified" on "Email Type" and enter your email address you want to use. Click the "Send Verification Code".
5. You should receive an email from JotForm containing the verification code after that.
6. Copy the verification code and enter it in the box shown below the Send Verification Code button. Click Add Email button afterwards.
7. After you add and before saving, you'll see a message telling you that your email address was successfully added:
8. Now, whenever you click the "Sender Email" from "Advanced Settings" tab, you should see your custom email address as one of the options.
To update/delete custom Sender Emails, check this guide: How to Edit/Delete Sender Emails on SMTP Settings. If you have your own SMTP server to send the email alert, you can check this other guide: How to setup SMTP on your Form
Questions? Please let us know below!