Jotform provides handy ways to clone your forms in case you need to back up or duplicate them. This guide shows how to create a copy of your form, along with most of its settings, within your account.
To clone your form
- Go to My Forms and choose a form.
- Open More on the right and select Clone from the menu.
This will open the Form Builder where you can start working on your duplicate form.
- Cloning creates a copy of the form without the submissions. To copy the submissions, export the entries and then import them to your other form.
- Cloning creates a new form in your account which counts toward your total form count.
- Most of the basic settings like email alerts, conditions, and the Thank You page are included in the clone form, but not integrations.
Cloning via Import Form
Another way to clone your form is by using the Import Form feature in My Forms. To do that
- Go to My Forms and select Create Form in the upper-left corner.
- Next, select Import Form.
- Select Clone your existing form.
- Choose a form to clone, then select Create Form at the bottom.