Let’s say you liked a form on a specific web page or you want to move your old form to Jotform. Cloning a form from a web page saves time in such instances, and Jotform makes it very easy.
- Jotform provides privacy settings for form owners to prevent the cloning of their forms. If you’re cloning a Jotform form where these are enabled, you won’t be able to clone it.
- Cloning creates a new form within your account and will count towards your Form Limit.
Cloning a Form from a Web Page
The process yields the best results if you’re cloning Jotform forms whether embedded on a web page or not. For non-Jotform forms, the system will try its best to recreate the form. You can then customize the form from there.
To get started:
- Go to My Forms and click Create Form.
- Next, select Import Form.
- Afterward, choose From a web page.
- Provide the URL in the Enter URL field.
- Finally, click Create Form.
If you want to know how to clone one of your existing forms, see: How to Clone an Existing Form from Your Account
How did it go? Did you experience any difficulties? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.