This guide shows you how to clone an embedded form into your Jotform account. You can also use this guide to learn how to clone Jotform Forms.
- Jotform form owners can choose to prevent other users from cloning their forms — indicated by the “Unauthorized request” message.
- Cloning creates a new form in your account and will be counted towards your total form count.
Here’s how to clone an embedded form:
- Copy the URL of the page where the form is embedded.
- Go to My Forms and click on Create Form in the upper left corner.
- Next, select Import Form.
- Now, choose From a web page.
- Paste the URL in the Enter URL field.
- Finally, click on Create Form.
You can now start working on your newly cloned form.