So you liked a form on a specific web page, or your client wants to preserve their old form as it was. Cloning a form from a web page saves time in such instances and Jotform makes it very easy. Take the points below into consideration before cloning a form:
- You’ve got to know the URL of the form and copy it
- When you provide the URL to the wizard, it fetches the form structure
- Your form is cloned and ready to use anywhere you want
To get started:
1. Go to your MY FORMS page
2. Click the CREATE FORM button
3. Select IMPORT FORM
4. Choose FROM A WEB PAGE
5. Paste the URL to the ENTER THE URL textbox. Then click the CREATE FORM button to finish and wait for the page to redirect to your cloned web form.
If you want to know how to clone one of your existing forms, use the guide below:
How did it go? Did you experience any difficulties? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.