Browse Article by Topicsinvoices billing invoice
Related Forum Questions
- Billing: How to check payment receipts
- Will I gain an additional 100 forms when i upgrade?
- I'm trying to determine the billing cycle on my account
- Where do I find our current pricing plan (silver, bronze,etc.)?
- Double Billing For My Account
- Check billing information
- Invoice request
- WRONG Invoice November
- What is "Use Field as Billing Address" option in the Stipe Payment Wizard?
- Received an email that my account will be downgraded even if it is on "Free" subscription.
How to Check InvoicesLast Update: June 24, 2016
1. Click on the human shape icon and then click the "Account" text link. (Click image below to view it larger)
2. Go to Billing page, scroll down and you should be able to see the "Invoices" section. Click the text "view".
3. It will then show the list of invoices for your subscription/s. Click the "view" text link on each invoice to see their details:
Here is the direct link to see the Billing Invoices : http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing
Do you have questions? Feel free to comment below.