Browse Article by Topicsinvoices billing invoice
Related Forum Questions
- We were charged twice this month
- Why is my account downgraded?
- Where can I find our invoice?
- Why was my account downgraded?
- Where do I find my monthly invoices?
- I would like to change my billing credit card
- How do I cancel my jot form account and stop billing?
- Quando encerra o mês para pagamento?
- I want to change the credit card billed for service
- How to pass value of check box to payment field?
How to Check InvoicesLast Update: January 18, 2017
1. Click on the human shape icon and then click the "Account" text link. (Click image below to view it larger)
2. Go to Billing page, scroll down and you should be able to see the "Invoices" section. Click the text "view".
3. It will then show the list of invoices for your subscription/s. Click the "view" text link on each invoice to see their details:
Here is the direct link to see the Billing Invoices : https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing
Do you have questions? Feel free to comment below.