Browse Article by Topicsinvoices billing invoice
Related Forum Questions
- Tax invoice receipt for subscription
- I need to update billing info
- I need help with these unexplained charges
- Billing contact name error
- Why am I being billed?
- I want to change my Paypal billing to CC
- How do I change my billing credit card?
- Is it possible to add tax to payment fields?
- Can I set my account cancelation effective before the next billing cycle?
- how to update billing information
How to Check InvoicesLast Update: January 18, 2017
1. Click on the human shape icon and then click the "Account" text link. (Click image below to view it larger)
2. Go to Billing page, scroll down and you should be able to see the "Invoices" section. Click the text "view".
3. It will then show the list of invoices for your subscription/s. Click the "view" text link on each invoice to see their details:
Here is the direct link to see the Billing Invoices : https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing
Do you have questions? Feel free to comment below.