Box is a simple and secure file-sharing platform used by 150,000 businesses. It is great for storing files online, secure file sharing, mobile content management, project collaboration, and document management.
Jotform integrates with Box. If you want to send your form submissions and files to Box, please follow the steps below:
- In the Form Builder, click the Settings tab.
- Go to the Integrations panel.
- Search for Box, and click it.
- You will be asked to authenticate your Box account. Simply click the Authenticate button to proceed, and make sure to Grant Access to Jotform.
- After authentication, you will have to create your Box Folder. You have the option to select defaults or use custom folder name in the following:
- Root Folder Name
- Submission Folder Name
For default folder names, you will get this:
For field-based folder names, you will have to click the Form Fields dropdown to select the field:
For user-defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and type your custom folder name in it.
You cannot have a Root Folder name based on form fields. You also can’t select multiple form fields as the Submission Folder name.
Selecting Auto as the Submission Folder will automatically name your folder based on the Submission ID.
Choosing No Folder will send your submission to the Root Folder, but the file names of both the PDF document and file uploads will be appended with the Submission ID to prevent overrides.
5. Now, simply click the Complete Integration button to save.
6. Finally, the integration is now ready. Simply click the Finish button to complete it.
That’s it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or creating a support ticket.