Egnyte provides software for enterprise file synchronization and sharing. The technology can store files in a company’s existing data center and cloud computing storage.
If you’re already using Egnyte and want to incorporate Jotform into your existing workflow, then you’re in the right place. So, what are the common use cases for this integration?
- Save the files uploaded through your form into separate folders and the other user’s data on your Egnyte account.
- Utilize it as a method to save a backup copy of your submissions in PDF format.
- Consolidate all your submissions and files to access and manage them easily.
Let’s get started with setting up the integration:
- In the Form Builder, go to the Settings tab.
- Click Integrations on the left panel.
- Search for Egnyte, and click it.
- To authenticate, you would need to provide your registered Egnyte domain. If your Egnyte URL is jotform.egnyte.com, the domain is jotform.
- Click the Authenticate button, and make sure to allow access in the popup window.
- At this step, you would need to set up the following:
- Submission Rooth Path — Select the folder from your Egnyte account where you want to store the form’s submission folder.
- Form Submission Folder — You have to input the Parent Folder Name (1st box) and select if you wish to have a Subfolder for each submission (2nd box) by clicking the Form Fields dropdown.
The “Add response date before your subfolder name” checkbox will only appear if you pick a form field as the Subfolder. Selecting No Folder will hide the checkbox immediately.
- And finally, click the Complete Integration button to finish the integration.