Egnyte provides software for enterprise file synchronization and sharing. The technology can store files in a company’s existing data center, as well as cloud computing storage.
If you’re already using Egnyte and wanted to incorporate Jotform into your existing workflow, then you’re in the right place. So, what are the common use cases for this integration?
- Files uploaded through your form can be saved on separate folders per submission on your Egnyte account
- Whether these are images, documents, resumes, etc., they will all be saved on a folder, along with the associated submission data for that user
- This can be utilized as a backup copy of your submissions in PDF format
- Consolidate all your submissions and files in an easy to manage/access way
You need an Egnyte account but if you already have one, then let’s get started!
1. Click SETTINGS at the top of the FORM BUILDER
2. Then INTEGRATIONS on the left
3. Search for Egnyte using the search bar
4. Select Egnyte from the Integration list
Afterwards, you’ll be presented with the Integration Wizard:
5. Type in your Egnyte domain
IMPORTANT: If your domain is https://jotform.egnyte.com you only have to type in “jotform” (without the quotes) on the Egnyte Domain section (#5 on the image below).
6. Click AUTHENTICATE
7. A small popup will appear. If you’re not logged in to your Egnyte account, you will be asked to login to allow access
8. If you’re already logged in, click the blue ALLOW ACCESS button
Before completing the integration (Step 9 below), at this point, you’ll have a chance to enable some optional features:
8a. You can customize the Parent Folder Name
8b. You can also pick a Form Field that will act as your Subfolder
8c. Ticking the Add response date before your subfolder name checkbox would result into something like this in Egnyte:
9. And finally, click the COMPLETE INTEGRATION button to finish the integration
Leave your comments and suggestions down below. If you have a question, visit our Support Forum so we can assist you.