2Checkout enables merchants to accept mobile and online payments from buyers worldwide. Their payment processing is seamless, safe, and reliable, no matter where you are on the map.
With Jotform’s 2Checkout integration, you can now collect payments through your online forms. Submission data is conveniently stored in your Jotform account and can also be emailed to you directly.
What Can You Do With 2Checkout Integration?
With 2Checkout, you can do the following:
- Sell online products
- Sell subscriptions
- Sell merchandise
- Collect donations online
- Accept custom payments
How to Add and Set Up 2Checkout in the Form?
You can integrate 2Checkout with your form by following the steps below.
- In the Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Search for 2Checkout and click or drag and drop it to add.
- In the Payment Settings, provide and set up the following:
- Vendor Number — This will be your Merchant Code from 2Checkout.
- IPN Settings — You must set up the IPN URL on your 2Checkout IPN settings and check this box for confirmation. Please scroll below for the steps to set this up.
- Currency — 2Checkout supports all currencies available in Jotform payment integrations.
- Payment Type — With 2Checkout, you can choose to sell products and subscriptions, collect donations, or allow custom payments.
- Under Additional Gateway Settings, you can set up a few additional options, including the Sandbox Mode, which will allow you to set up a test payment with 2Checkout.
- If you choose to sell products or subscriptions, click the Continue button. Otherwise, click the Save button to complete the integration.
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Add Coupon Code to Payment Forms
- How to Add Shipping Cost to Payment Forms
- How to Add Tax to Your Payment Form
- How to Add Options to Payment Forms
- How to Generate an Invoice for Your Payment Form
How to Add Jotform’s IPN URL to 2Checkout?
Log in to your 2Checkout account, and add the IPN URL this way:
- In your 2Checkout dashboard, click the Integrations option.
- Go to the IPN Settings.
- Click the Add IPN URL button.
https://submit.jotform.com/ipns/2co.phpin the IPN URL box.
- Click the Add IPN button, and that’s it!