Square is an online payment gateway. You can accept credit and visa debit card payments from your customers and process them entirely through Square. Payments can be immediate or authorized for later capture.
By connecting your form to your Square account, customers can securely make online purchases or make payments without ever leaving your form. Orders can also be easily tracked directly in your Square Dashboard.
Here’s how you can create a Square payment form:
- Click the Add Form Element button in the Form Builder.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Search and select Square.
- Select the Mode in the Payment Settings panel.*
- Click the Connect button and connect your Square account.
*Change Live Mode to Test Mode if you want to test your payment form. Test Mode does not process actual payments.
- Select the Payment Type. To learn more, see “Order Form Types”.
- Finally, click the Continue button to save the changes.
That’s about it. Get started with a Square payment form now!
If you have any questions, feel free to write a comment below.