Square is an online payment gateway. You can accept credit and visa debit card payments from your customers and processed entirely through Square.
Payments can be immediate or authorized for later capture.
By connecting your form to your Square account, customers can securely make online purchases or make payments without ever leaving your form. Orders can also be easily tracked directly in your Square Dashboard.
To integrate your form with Square, here’s how:
1. In the form builder, click Add Form Element button on the left side of the page.
2. Go to Payments tab then add Square to your form
3. Connect your form with your Square account by clicking the “Connect with Square” button then login to your Square account in the popup window.
*Change Live Mode to Test Mode if you want to test your payment form.
*Test Mode does not process actual payments.
4. Select either you want to sell products, sell subscriptions (for recurring payments), collect custom amount or collect donations.
5. Let’s create products as an example. Continue to the next page to create a product.
Click Create New Product
Then enter the product details. You can also add product options like quantity, size, color and etc.
6. After creating the products you want, save the changes and you’re good to go!
Get started with a Square payment form now!