Moneris is #1 in Canada and the leading payment provider in North America. They are secure, comprehensive, and scalable. They provide getting paid online easily. Moneris processes 3 billion transactions every year.
What can you do with Jotform’s Moneris Integration?
- Sell online products
- Sell merchandise
- Collect donations online
- Let users make a custom payment
How to integrate your forms with Moneris?
Log in to your Jotform account and open Form Builder. After that, follow the instruction below about how to integrate your forms with Moneris.
- Click Add Form Element on the left side of the Form Builder.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Select Moneris from the list. You can drag and drop it into the form, too.
- The integration wizard will be opened automatically. On the integration wizard, fill the textboxes with your Moneris credentials.
- You can select different payment types according to your needs in the Payment Type dropdown menu.
- You can click on Additional Gateway Settings to customize the integration even better.
- Click on the Continue button to save the changes.
This mode provides a testing environment for the payment gateway. It does not charge real cards.
Moneris has a wide range of testing opportunities. Penny value simulator testing is available in Moneris and this provides to work on all case studies in a testing environment and to experience all errors before going live.
Please have a look at the Moneris Testing Solutions page.
You can use the following info for testing purposes:
Expiry date: 12/49
CVN2 value ‘371’
For example, you can use the above test VISA credit card number in your Moneris integrated form. If you try to pay the following amounts, you will get specific errors according to the amounts you entered.
- Transactions values between $11.00 to $ 49.99, $60.01 to $119.99, and $130.01 to $150.00 will always be approved.
- Transactions values between $50.00 to $60.00 will always be declined with ISO/RESP code 41/478.
- Transactions values between $120.00 to $130.00 will always be declined with ISO/RESP Code 54/482.
In the next step, you will see the Payment Settings. You can create products, coupons, shipping, and tax amounts or rates according to your needs.
When you select User Defined Amount or Collect Donations as the Payment Type, this means that you allow people to enter a custom amount and pay it.
Have a look at the Moneris blog post to learn more: New Integration Power Your Payment Forms with Moneris
Do you have any questions or suggestions about Jotform’s Moneris integration? Please post them in the comments below.