Moneris is #1 in Canada and the leading payment provider in North America. They offer industry-leading payment products and services to growing businesses, processing 3 billion transactions annually.
Integrating Moneris with Jotform can give your customers a better checkout experience through a robust online payment form. Jotform makes it easy to build a Moneris payment form for your business.
With Moneris, you can:
- Sell online products
- Sell merchandise
- Collect donations online
- Let users make a custom payment
Adding Moneris in the Form
Log in to your Jotform account, and edit your form. After that, follow the instruction below to integrate your form with Moneris.
- Click the Add Form Element button on the left side of the Form Builder.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Select and click Moneris from the list. You also can drag and drop it to add.
Setting Up Moneris Integration
Once you add a payment element, its settings would generally open. You can also do it in these steps:
- Click the Payment Settings icon.
- Enter and set up the following:
- Store ID
- API Token
- Currency – Moneris integration supports CAD as the currency.
- Payment Type – you can choose to Sell Products, Collect Donations, or a User Defined Amount. Moneris does not support subscriptions.
- Once you set up everything from the Payment Settings, click the Continue button at the bottom to add your products. If you have chosen User Defined Amount or Collect Donation options, click the Save button. You’re good to go after this.
Related User Guides:
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Add Options to Payment Forms
- How to Add Coupon Code to Payment Forms
- How to Add Tax to Your Payment Form
- How to Add Shipping Cost to Payment Forms
- How to Generate an Invoice for Your Payment Form
Additional Gateway Settings
When you open the Additional Gateway Settings, you’ll find the following unique additional options:
- Ask Billing Information to Customer – you can ask for additional customer information.
- Sandbox Mode – if you want to accept test payments in the form.
- Order ID Prefix – the integration will append the prefix to the beginning of the Order ID. The form will send this detail to Moneris.
Ask billing information to customer
When toggling the billing information, you can ask the following from your customer:
- Customer Email
- Billing Address
- Shipping Name
- Shipping Address
This mode provides a testing environment for the payment gateway. It does not charge real cards.
Moneris has a wide range of testing opportunities. Penny value simulator testing is available in Moneris, which allows one to work on all case studies in a testing environment and experience all errors before going live.
Please have a look at the Moneris Testing Solutions page. Use the test cards to simulate success and failed transactions.
Please have a look at the Moneris blog post to learn more: New Integration Power Your Payment Forms with Moneris