Browse Article by TopicsGoogle Spreadsheet Google
- Adding a form to Google Sites
- How to Use Google Fonts in your Form
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- How to Integrate Form with Google Spreadsheet
- Add Google Map Geolocation Marker to your Form
Related Forum Questions
- Is there a way to feed a data to Jotform from Google Spreadsheet?
- How can I integrate my form with Google Calendar so clients choose a date?
- Product Lightbox Widget: Not anymore working and affects all widgets on the form
- Can you help me locate my account?
- E sobre emissão de pedido
- Google Spreadsheet Problems
- 1 of 6 Google Drive Integrations Will Not Create Folder
- How can I add the Google conversion tag on the Thank You page of the contact form?
- Creating entries in Google Calendar upon form submissions
- Integrating my form with Google calendar
How to Integrate Form with Google SpreadsheetLast Update: December 13, 2015
Google Docs is a freeware web-based office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. It also was a storage service but has since been replaced by Drive. It allows users to create and edit documents online while collaborating with other users live.
Setting up an integration with Google Docs for your forms is quick and easy. Please follow the steps below!
1. While editing your form into our form builder, just click "Integrations" button
3. Select "Document Sharing" from the dropdown and Choose "Google Spreadsheets Integration"
4. You will be asked to authenticate JotForm to access your Google Docs account. Click the "Authenticate" button:
5. Login to your Google account and click "Allow" button
6. Next, set a folder name where you would like this new Google Spreadsheet document to be created.
7. Click the "Complete Integration" button to save the integration.
That’s all. Your integration is all set, and a file should be created on your Google Docs already!
When you receive submissions on your form, they will be instantly pushed to this file. Give it a try today! And let us know if you have any comments, questions or suggestions.