Browse Article by TopicsGoogle Spreadsheet Google
- Adding a form to Google Sites
- How to Use Google Fonts in your Form
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- How to Integrate Form with Google Spreadsheet
- Add Google Map Geolocation Marker to your Form
Related Forum Questions
- My spreadsheet is not updated when there is a new submission
- Pre-sale enquiry
- Form Designer>>Styles>>Fonts: have Google Font added to font choices.
- The google integrations are not working consistently since your new format rolled out.
- Google spreadsheets integration not working
- Pdf widget doesn't link to anything
- Google Spreadsheet integration doesn't forward new submissions
- Adding and integrating my form to Google Drive
- Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
- How can I avoid the creation of a new folder on Google Drive?
How to Integrate Form with Google SpreadsheetLast Update: February 19, 2017
UPDATE: Here's how to integrate Google Spreadsheet with our new V4 Form Builder.
Click SETTINGS at the top > INTEGRATIONS on the left > click GOOGLE SPREADSHEET > AUTHENTICATE > login to your Google Account > COMPLETE INTEGRATION > FINISH.
Google Docs is a freeware web-based office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. It also was a storage service but has since been replaced by Drive. It allows users to create and edit documents online while collaborating with other users live.
Setting up an integration with Google Docs for your forms is quick and easy. Please follow the steps below!
1. While editing your form into our form builder, just click "Integrations" button
2. Select "Document Sharing" from the dropdown and Choose "Google Spreadsheets Integration"
3. You will be asked to authenticate JotForm to access your Google Docs account. Click the "Authenticate" button:
4. Login to your Google account and click "Allow" button
5. Next, set a folder name where you would like this new Google Spreadsheet document to be created.
6. Click the "Complete Integration" button to save the integration.
That’s all. Your integration is all set, and a file should be created on your Google Docs already!
When you receive submissions on your form, they will be instantly pushed to this file. Give it a try today! And let us know if you have any comments, questions or suggestions.