Browse Article by Topicsgoogle spreadsheet google spreadsheet google doc
- Adding a form to Google Sites
- How to Use Google Fonts in your Form
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- How to Integrate Form with Google Spreadsheet
- Add Google Map Geolocation Marker to your Form
- Understanding Form Analytics and Ways on How to Get Your User's Info
Related Forum Questions
- Why are we getting random irrelevant submissions on our form?
- Google spreadsheet integration stopped working
- Export form data to Excel
- How to add a placeholder for a cell in the spreadsheet widget?
- Is there a way to combine form data from two or more columns in Google Spreadsheet?
- Is it possible to add (user) text when completing the spreadsheet widget form?
- Extracting data from the form
- How to resize the CSS file in order to improve the Google's page speed?
- Google spreadsheet integration is not working
- Google drive integration is not creating folders
How to Integrate Form with Google SpreadsheetLast Update: April 22, 2017
Google Docs is a freeware web-based office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. It also was a storage service but has since been replaced by Drive. It allows users to create and edit documents online while collaborating with other users live.
Setting up an integration with Google Docs for your forms is quick and easy. Please follow the steps below!
1. Click SETTINGS at the top
2. Click INTEGRATIONS on the left
3. Click GOOGLE SPREADSHEET then AUTHENTICATE
4. Login to your Google Account and continue the steps to complete the integration.
When you receive submissions on your form, they will be instantly pushed to the provided folder path. Give it a try today and let us know if you have any comments, questions or suggestions.