Browse Article by Topicswebhook jotform webhook form webhook
Related Forum Questions
- How to integrate the form with Webhook?
- Is it possible to push the form data to Velocify using webhooks?
- WebHooks: Integration is being removed after reloading the page.
- How the uploaded files are received through Webhook?
- Webhook data not received when submitting a PayPal integrated form
- Webhooks integration: Add security by validating the submission through Handshake key
- Can we receive submission and form IDs with webhook?
- API Webhook info send + Thank You Screen + Redirect to another Website?
- Webhooks JSON received is broken
- I would like to create a from with webhook integration to LoanTek's API
How to Setup a Webhook with JotFormLast Update: March 17, 2017
What is a Webhook?
A webhook is a technique used to send HTTP POST notifications to a URL. They can be used to connect apps together or just send data. Read more!
How to setup a Webhook on JotForm V4?
1. Open your form in the form builder and click on the settings tab, go to the integrations section and search WebHooks or filer the result in the drop down with "Other".
2. Add your WebHook URL:
How to setup a Webhook on JotForm v3?
To setup a webhook to your form, follow these steps.
1. Edit your form in the form builder
2. Click Integrations
3. On the Integrations Wizard, search "Webhook" or filter the result in the dropdown with "Other".
4. Add your Webhook URL. Example:
To easily find out/debug a webhook request e.g. form field names & its sample data, you can use RequestBin. (Runscope is a good alternative too). Simply create a requestbin URL and set it as your form Webhook (as seen on the screenshot above). Make a sample submission to your form and requestbin will automatically collect the data and print it in a human-friendly way.
Here's an example PHP script that you may want to try on Webhook. This is a simple mailer script that will send the form submissions data to your email through Webhook http://pastebin.com/raw/AmG72bve. Make sure to replace the field names and emails with the one from your form, you can also add fields if you prefer.
You can find more useful scripts here: http://www.jotform.com/help/248-Webhook-Samples
If you have questions, post it below.