Browse Article by Topicssquarespace
Related Forum Questions
- Embed Jotform in SquareSpace web site
- my account seems to have been deleted but my jotform is still on my website... what has happened?
- Embedding a Jotform in Squarespace - spacing of form within SS
- Connecting Stripe through Squarespace
- How can I have a pop-up form to a button on Squarespace?
- Version save/space & Squarespace integration
- Can I plugin a jot form into my squarespace site?
- We use squarespace for our website. Would your service allow customers to upload files to us
- How can I fix my form dimensions on my squarespace website?
- I am looking to add a questionnaire to my squarespace website and want to know how your forms sync up with that platform.
Adding a form to SquarespaceLast Update: May 24, 2016
Adding your form to your Squarespace website is quite easy.
1. Head over to "Publish" on the JotForm Builder toolbar. Click to open the Publish Wizard:
2. On the Publish Wizard, select the "Platforms" Tab, and in the search box, type in "Squarespace":
3. Click on "Copy Code" to grab your form's embed code:
4. The Code you've just copied needs to go to a code block on your Squarespace web page. To add a block on your web page, please open this guide. Select "Code" as shown below:
5. Paste the code you copied into the code block box. Click "Apply". A preview of your form should appear:
6. Click "Save".
That's it! You can now share your Squarespace website and start receiving form submissions.
Got any questions? Having a little difficulty adding your form to Squarespace? Please let us know.