Browse Article by Topicssquarespace
Related Forum Questions
- Is it possible to import a Squarespace form into JotForm to edit?
- Forms are not showing up anymore
- I can't use right-clcik on SquareSpace
- Integration with Salesforce and Squarespace
- pdf form linked to Squarespace is not recognized on page.
- Squarespace embedded form is being cut off
- Your connection is not private - Squarespace site
- Form not loading on squarespace site (only after refresh)
- How to remove gray background on embedded form in Squarespace?
- Jotform into Squarespace
Adding a form to SquarespaceLast Update: May 24, 2016
Adding your form to your Squarespace website is quite easy.
1. Head over to "Publish" on the JotForm Builder toolbar. Click to open the Publish Wizard:
2. On the Publish Wizard, select the "Platforms" Tab, and in the search box, type in "Squarespace":
3. Click on "Copy Code" to grab your form's embed code:
4. The Code you've just copied needs to go to a code block on your Squarespace web page. To add a block on your web page, please open this guide. Select "Code" as shown below:
5. Paste the code you copied into the code block box. Click "Apply". A preview of your form should appear:
6. Click "Save".
That's it! You can now share your Squarespace website and start receiving form submissions.
Got any questions? Having a little difficulty adding your form to Squarespace? Please let us know.