Browse Article by Topicssquarespace
Related Forum Questions
- Is a JotForm SSL compliant on Squarespace?
- How do I stop my form scrolling down automatically when it is embedded in another website (Squarespace)?
- Form cropped off on squarespace
- Integrating forms onto squarespace
- Squarespace - Jotform using webhooks.
- How do I embed my form onto my SquareSpace website?
- Using an Embedded Stripe Payment Block on Squarespace web
- Squarespace: How to add a popup web form with an X to homepage
- Is it possible to pass an embedded form's calculated value to the host website?
Adding a form to SquarespaceLast Update: May 24, 2016
Adding your form to your Squarespace website is quite easy.
1. Head over to "Publish" on the JotForm Builder toolbar. Click to open the Publish Wizard:
2. On the Publish Wizard, select the "Platforms" Tab, and in the search box, type in "Squarespace":
3. Click on "Copy Code" to grab your form's embed code:
4. The Code you've just copied needs to go to a code block on your Squarespace web page. To add a block on your web page, please open this guide. Select "Code" as shown below:
5. Paste the code you copied into the code block box. Click "Apply". A preview of your form should appear:
6. Click "Save".
That's it! You can now share your Squarespace website and start receiving form submissions.
Got any questions? Having a little difficulty adding your form to Squarespace? Please let us know.