Browse Article by Topicssquarespace
Related Forum Questions
- Is it possible to integrate my form with Squarespace?
- How to add "File Upload" field to form?
- How can I change the aspect of the lightbox form button on squarespace?
- Submit button not working on Squarespace
- How can I use LightBox using Squarespace?
- The code provided to embed my form into my squarespace website only shows half the form. how do i get the rest of the code?
- Embed issue: Only half of my form is visible
- Can I use JotForm for user profile creation in conjuction with Squarespace or Weebly?
- Looking for a secure upload from Squarespace
- Send JotForm when purchase is made through Squarespace eCommerce
Adding a form to SquarespaceLast Update: May 24, 2016
Adding your form to your Squarespace website is quite easy.
1. Head over to "Publish" on the JotForm Builder toolbar. Click to open the Publish Wizard:
2. On the Publish Wizard, select the "Platforms" Tab, and in the search box, type in "Squarespace":
3. Click on "Copy Code" to grab your form's embed code:
4. The Code you've just copied needs to go to a code block on your Squarespace web page. To add a block on your web page, please open this guide. Select "Code" as shown below:
5. Paste the code you copied into the code block box. Click "Apply". A preview of your form should appear:
6. Click "Save".
That's it! You can now share your Squarespace website and start receiving form submissions.
Got any questions? Having a little difficulty adding your form to Squarespace? Please let us know.