Once a user submits the form, you, as a form owner, can receive an Email Notification with the filled information inside. Also, there is an option to add Multiple Recipients to your Email Notification.
This guide will help you to set up notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses.
For free accounts, you can only add 1 notification email template with 1 recipient. For paid accounts, we recommend only 10 recipient emails per notification. You need to create a new notification if you wish to send it to more than 10 emails.
First of all, open your Email Notification settings:
- Click the Settings at the top.
- Select the Emails tab from the bar on the left side of the page.
- Hover your mouse over the Notification and then hit the Pencil icon to edit it.
In the newly opened settings window:
- Go to the Recipients tab of the Email Notification settings.
- In the Recipient Email section, add your preferred email addresses to receive notifications.
- Don’t forget to save your changes.