Whether you’re a teacher who wants to send supplemental information to your students or a business that wants to automatically send a whitepaper to new mailing list contacts, this new feature should come in handy.
To enable this feature, follow these simple steps:
- Select the Settings tab from the Form Builder.
- Click on Emails to see the setup wizard.
- Create a new Autoresponder Email or edit an existing one.
Once the edit window for your Autoresponder has been opened:
- Under the Advanced tab, you’ll see a field labeled Attach a File that allows you to upload an attachment.
- Upload your attachment and click Save.
The following file formats are supported: