When you add a new Email Notification, your email address is automatically the default recipient. You can change this if you want to. For example, if you’ve created a form for your client and you want your client’s email address to receive the submissions. To change, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Click Emails on the left.
- Hover your mouse over the Email Notification template and click the edit (pencil) icon.
- Go to the Recipients tab. Here you can change the Recipient Email or add more emails.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- The Starter (Free) Plan is limited to one recipient only. Multiple recipients are available for paid users.
- The Test Email button will only send the notification to the email address associated with your account. To test the email recipients in your Email Notification, you can send a test entry to your form.