When you add a new Email Notification, your email address is automatically the default recipient. You can change this if you want to. For example, you’ve created the form for your client and you want your client’s email address to receive the submissions. To change, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Click Emails on the left.
- Hover your mouse over the Email Notification template and click the edit (pencil) icon.
- Go to the Recipients tab. Here you can change the Recipient Email or add more emails.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
- The Starter (Free) Plan is limited to one recipient only. Multiple recipients are available for paid users.
- The Test Email button will only send the notification to the email address associated with your account. To test the email recipients in your Email Notification, you can send a test entry to your form.