Browse Article by Topicsclone form clone clone existing form clone URL URL
- How to clone an existing form from your account
- How to clone an embedded form from a webpage
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
Related Forum Questions
- How can I clone a whole page in my form?
- How can I pass URL parameters to my form?
- Prepopulate App: Nothing happens after selecting a form in the Form Picker window and clicking the Continue button
- Where do I insert the redirect URL from PayPal back to my site?
- Going back to the form by clicking back button from the thank you page URL resubmits the form
- Can I make a copy/duplicate of a form and make a few small changes to use elsewhere?
- The jot form new submission has wrong details from form details
- The link given to me was not working
- How can attach a link to a form?
- How do I build a prepropulated form URL?
How to Clone an Existing Form from a URLLast Update: November 27, 2016
So, you have a Jotform Form and you have the URL and want to clone it? This article will simply guide you how to do it. Please follow the steps below:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Login to your account and go to "My Forms"
3. Click on "Create Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click "Continue" button and your form should be cloned.
Questions? Please let us know in the comments box below!