Browse Article by Topicsclone form clone clone existing form clone URL URL
- How to clone an existing form from your account
- How to clone an embedded form from a webpage
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- Capture the Page URL Where the Form is Embedded
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
Related Forum Questions
- Can I rename my form custom URL to make it shorter?
- I need to clone a form 125 times with different URLs
- When I clone a form and rename it, why do the emails I receive still have the old name in the subject line?
- How can I create another copy of an existing form?
- Will the form URL change when I edit my form?
- Embedding Form
- Populate form answers
- When I clone a form, after changing the title, the old form name shows up when I open the form in a new webpage. How do I fix this?
- Can we connect two forms with a pop-up window?
- Please help me find a form I've been provided a link to
How to Clone an Existing Form from a URLLast Update: November 27, 2016
So, you have a Jotform Form and you have the URL and want to clone it? This article will simply guide you how to do it. Please follow the steps below:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Login to your account and go to "My Forms"
3. Click on "Create Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click "Continue" button and your form should be cloned.
Questions? Please let us know in the comments box below!