Browse Article by Topicsclone form clone clone existing form clone URL URL
- How to clone an existing form from your account
- How to clone an embedded form from a webpage
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
Related Forum Questions
- how to clone forms
- Is there a way that I can get a list of backlinks for my FREE SAMPLE PAGE?
- Need to re-use Direct Link but being told it's in use (when form was deleted)
- How to transfer forms I built for my clients
- Can I move/clone forms from one account to another
- Can the link for forms direct URL be customized?
- i can't clone a form
- "Create Form" button not working
- My thank you page is not redirecting to my URL
- How can I change my username?
How to Clone an Existing Form from a URLLast Update: November 27, 2016
So, you have a Jotform Form and you have the URL and want to clone it? This article will simply guide you how to do it. Please follow the steps below:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Login to your account and go to "My Forms"
3. Click on "Create Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click "Continue" button and your form should be cloned.
Questions? Please let us know in the comments box below!