Browse Article by Topicsclone form clone clone existing form clone URL URL
- How to clone an existing form from your account
- How to clone an embedded form from a webpage
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via POST Method Using PHP and the Thank You Settings
Related Forum Questions
- How to edit email title from cloned form?
- Please disregard my previous question
- image(from upload file) size changed in pdf submission
- How to have custom URL of my form
- Cloned form is disabled
- Random submissions missing (required) payment form products
- How to customize the form to my company's branding?
- Why are all of my old PayPal products showing up in my new/cloned form?
- Form Contact Details Cloning Issue
- Redirect to external url in thank you not owrking
How to Clone an Existing Form from a URLLast Update: November 27, 2016
So, you have a Jotform Form and you have the URL and want to clone it? This article will simply guide you how to do it. Please follow the steps below:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Login to your account and go to "My Forms"
3. Click on "Create Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click "Continue" button and your form should be cloned.
Questions? Please let us know in the comments box below!