Browse Article by Topicsclone form clone clone existing form clone URL URL
- How to clone an existing form from your account
- How to clone an embedded form from a webpage
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send POST Data From JotForm Using PHP in Custom Thank You Page
Related Forum Questions
- My custom URL to prefill next form not working
- Cloned form has different layout
- Cloned form showing the old email notification
- I'm getting two separate emails when using session URL method for save and continue later
- Prepopulating price to jotform via url parameters
- Please transfer some of my forms to another username/account
- Can we create custom URL for the form?
- How can I set up a custom URL for a form?
- When I clone a form it has the old title in the notification
- How can I create a copy of an existing form?
How to Clone an Existing Form from a URLLast Update: August 22, 2016
So, you have a Jotform Form and you have the URL and want to clone it? This article will simply guide you how to do it. Please follow the steps below:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Login to your account and go to "My Forms"
3. Click on "Create Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click "Continue" button and your form should be cloned.
Questions? Please let us know in the comments box below!