With Custom Data, it is now easier to include custom descriptions to the data in Stripe payment integration.
You can now directly attach key-value data descriptions to charges, customers, and most other data in your Stripe payment form. As with the other data, the custom data can be searched and viewed as well in the Stripe account dashboard.
How to Add Custom Data to Stripe Payment Integration.
1. Connect your Stripe account with JotForm.
2. Custom Data is available to Payment Type: Sell Products,
Sell Subscriptions, User Defined Amount and Collect Donations.
3. Expand the Additional Gateway Settings option.
4. Change the Ask Billing Information to Customer option to Yes.
5. In Custom Data Field option, select the field name in the form that will be used to send the custom data to Stripe.
Note: The Custom Data Field option is designed to be mapped to the
Short Text Entry field type. It means that you will need to have at least one Short Text Entry field on a form to be able to map it as a custom data field.