PagSeguro is a disruptive provider of financial technology solutions focused primarily on Micro-Merchants, Small Companies and Medium-Sized Companies, or SMEs, in Brazil. With a 100% online onboarding process, without paperwork, quick turnaround and a high acceptance rate, PagSeguro offer access to their advanced digital payment processing and early payment of merchants’ installment receivables. They accept merchants who are either individuals or companies. Data protection and confidentiality for consumers, with merchant verification and transaction protection mechanisms, including escrow periods and claim mediation services.
What can you do with JotForm’s PagSeguro Integration?
– Sell online products
– Sell merchandize
– Collect donations online
– Let users make a custom payment
How to integrate your forms with PagSeguro?
Create a form and open form builder.
1- Click “Build”.
2- Click “Add Form Element”.
3- Open Payments and find the PagSeguro in the list. You can drag and drop the PagSeguro into the form page.
4- In the Payment Wizard, please fill the textboxes with your PagSeguro credentials. You need PagSeguro Email and Token fo the integration.
You should go into PagSeguro dashboard to find your credentials. If you don’t know how to find PagSeguro Email and Token, please have a look at the video below:
Currency and Payment Types
Only BRL is available for PagSeguro Payment gateway Integration.
You can sell products and collect donations or custom amount with PagSeguro. You can select one of the payment types in the payment type dropdown menu.
– If you select Sell Products and click Continue, you will create your products, coupons (optional), shipping (optional), tax (optional) in the next step.
You can also add image, quantity, options etc to your products in this step.
– If you select Collect Donations or User Defined Amount, there is no next step. Your integration will be completed.
5- Additional Gateway Settings
You can find some additional setting about payment integration in Additional Gateway Settings.
SandBox Mode: You can use SandBox Mode to test PagSeguro. As you see in the information under the SandBox Mode section, when you enable SandBox, it doesn’t charge real cards so you will be able to test the integration.
You should enter correct values even you make a test submission.
You should enter correct:
– E-mail(submitters should use email address associated with PagSeguro account. If you are in SandBox mode, email address domain should be @sandbox.pagseguro.uol.com.br.
– CPF or CNPJ (is an individual taxpayer identification number given to people living in Brazil, both native Brazilians and resident aliens, who pay taxes.)
– Sender Phone Number
– Billing/State Address
You should use abbreviation in State. Postal code etc should be the exactly correct.