It’s great having a PayPal payment integration built right into Jotform, but what if you want to give your customers other payment options such as paying by check?
Let’s start by building the form.
- Use the Single Choice element (radio button) to set up your payment options field. Then set this field as required.
Example: Payment options added are PayPal and Check.
- To set up the Check option, just use a Paragraph element and place any relevant information on what the user needs to do to complete the payment.
- Use a Multiple Choice element to display your products that can be paid for by check.
- For the PayPal option, you can use PayPal Pro or PayPal Standard from the Payments tab.
After that, set up a Show/Hide Field condition to show the respective field based on the user’s answer whether they want to pay via PayPal or Check. Here’s how:
- Click Settings at the top.
- Conditions on the left.
- Select the Show/Hide Field condition.
The general logic is to show the respective field, based on the user’s selection so you need to set up 2 conditions for each instance:
- If the Payment Options field value is equal to “PayPal”, then show the My Products (PayPal) element.
- If the Payment Options field value is equal to “Check”, then show the Paragraph and the My Products (Check) element.
You can also add more payment options, not just check, for as long as it’s an offline payment. Please be informed that you can only use one payment gateway per form.
Here’s how it works:
- When you select Check on the payment option field and submit the form, it will be submitted right away.
- When you select PayPal on the payment option field and submit the form, it would redirect to PayPal’s checkout page where you need to complete the payment.
Another alternative option is to redirect users to a different form URL based on the selected payment method.