Our Salesforce integration has been updated. Our users can now enjoy more diverse functionality within the Salesforce ecosystem. You can check our guide on How to integrate Jotform with Salesforce to view the updated version. If you are integrating with Salesforce Legacy, please proceed below.
Salesforce CRM software allows you to track and disperse leads to your team members. Jotform allows you to create great looking and flexible lead generation forms. So, integration of your Jotform form data with the Salesforce database means that you can now quickly capture more leads and speed up your sales.
It takes only a few minutes to set up an integration with Salesforce. Here is a step by step guide:
- In the form builder, click Settings.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Search for Salesforce (Legacy), and click it.
- Provide your Salesforce Username (email address), Password, and your Security Token. Click the Authenticate button once you have all these details.
- Now, choose a list: Account, Contact, and Lead.
- Match your fields with the data fields from the choosen Salesforce list.
You can leave the defaults or set up the following options:
- Click the Complete Integration button to save the integration.
- Finally, click the Finish button to save the overall settings.
Give it a try today! If you have any suggestions or problems, please send us a comment below.