UPDATE: Our Salesforce integration has been updated. Our users can now enjoy more diverse functionality within the Salesforce ecosystem. You can check our guide on How to integrate Jotform with Salesforce to view the updated version.
Salesforce CRM software allows you to track and disperse leads to your team members. Jotform allows you to create great looking and flexible lead generation forms. So, integration of your Jotform form data with Salesforce database means that you can now quickly capture more leads and speed up your sales.
How to Setup Integration
It takes only a few minutes to setup an integration with Salesforce. Here is a step by step guide:
1. Click on Settings – Integrations in the Form Builder. Then select Salesforce on the Integrations window by filtering the dropdown field with CRM.
2. Next, enter your SalesForce account credentials.
3. Now, choose the type of data that will be transferred from the form. Use “Contact” for people and “Lead” for companies.
4. On this step, map your form questions with the data fields on your Salesforce database.
5. That’s all. On the final step, you will be given an option for duplicate check entry.
If you have any existing submissions in your form, they will be automatically forwarded to SalesForce.
Give it a try today! If you have any suggestions or problems feel free to send us a comment below.