Browse Article by Topicsupgrade upgrade plan free to paid recurring automatic subscription paid
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Upgrade My Account
- How Can I Cancel My PayPal Subscription?
- How to Upgrade and Pay by Mail/Check/Money Order
- How to Upgrade and Pay by Purchase Order
- How to Upgrade and Pay by Wire Transfer
- How to Have a Recurring Custom Donation Payment Form
- Recurring Payments With Dwolla and JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- Payment receipt
- upgraded account
- upgrading account
- Jotform logo under all my forms
- I just upgraded twice...
- Change Username
- JotForm branding/footer showing in "Thank You" page on Paid Account
- Need upgrade?
- Combine accounts
- Log in issues
How to Upgrade My AccountLast Update: June 24, 2016
***IMPORTANT NOTICE: Make sure you are logged into your JotForm Account before proceeding.
Also, please note that All Subscription Plans are Automatically Recurring meaning they will re-bill you in the future on the Date of Purchase unless you cancel prior.***
1. Click on the Human shape icon and then click the "Account" text link.
2. Go to Billing/Upgrade section. You should be able to see the details of each subscription plan.
3. When you scroll down, you can see which plan you are currently on, you can see the "Current Plan" just below the subscription plan, just select the plan you wish to upgrade to and click on the "Upgrade" button.
4. From here, a window will show up where you can choose the payment schedule and payment method. You can choose either Monthly, Yearly or Bi-yearly plans. Make sure to select the check box that you agree to our terms. Click the "Upgrade" button.
5. You will then be provided with additional instructions on how to make your payment, this depends on the payment method you have selected.
At the Billing section you'll notice the account's current plan, simply click on the next one you wish to upgrade and follow the instructions in the payment gateway.
Do you have questions? Feel free to comment below.