Browse Article by Topicsfile upload upload form upload files uploading multiple uploads upload widgets
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Send Submission Data & File Upload via FTP
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension: Download Form Files
- How to Create File Upload Forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
- How to display uploaded image in the form emails or thank you message
Related Forum Questions
- Submission page: Uploaded file cannot be downloaded
- Is there any way to restyle file upload button?
- Image Field: Images not uploading or showing up on form / "Server Errror"
- Intermittent issues with files not attaching to the form
- What is the max upload size?
- File download links in the notification email are not working due to invalid characters
- Cannot access a file that was uploaded in a form
- Uploaded pictures not accessible
- Error uploading images to Image Preview Widget
- File Upload error: Not working
How to Create File Upload FormsLast Update: March 3, 2017
There are several ways to accept uploads on your forms each with its own ups and downs, this guide will show them all.
Option #1: The first and simplest to use is to add File Upload field to your jotform
This is the easiest way to enable your users to upload a file to your form, but if you need to have them upload several files and in the same time, you want to not add a lot of fields to your form, you can change that same field to accept multiple files.
To do that, click on the File Upload field and then click on Allow Multiple from the toolbar and you will see the change instantly. You can also see other options in the settings like "Max File Size" and "Extensions".
1) Click Upload field and then Properties:
2) Click Multiple tab and switch Multiple Files - On:
1) Drag and Drop the File Upload field from Basic Fields section:
2) To Add Multiple Upload option click on File Upload field and then simply click Allow Multiple from the toolbar:
To learn more about adjusting the max file size, please check this link: How to Change Upload Size Limit.
If you want to change the allowed file types, then please feel free to visit this other link: Which File Types to Allow in the File Upload Field
Option #2: By utilizing widgets.
There are several widgets that you can add to your jotform that would allow you to upload files:
1. Image Upload Preview
2. Drag and Drop Upload
3. Kloudless File Uploader
5. Uploadcare File Uploader
6. Infusionsoft Upload
Each of them brings you some feature so check them out and add the one that you like the most :)
If you have any questions or troubles with the uploads, do let us know in the comments under this guide and we will happily assist you and help you have it just as you wanted.