CardConnect is a simple and secure online payment gateway. Since CardConnect’s inception in 2006, they have developed advanced payment solutions backed by patented, PCI- validated point-to-point encryption (P2PE) and tokenization. More than 67,000 businesses, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to young startups, use CardConnect to securely process and manage their transactions.
What Can You Do With Jotform’s CardConnect Integration?
With CardConnect, you can do the following:
- Sell online products
- Sell merchandise
- Collect donations online
- Accept custom payments
How to Add and Set Up CardConnect in the Form?
Create or edit your form and follow the below steps to integrate CardConnect with your form.
- In Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button on the left side of the screen.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Click CardConnect from the list. You can also drag/drop it to add.
- In the Payment Settings, you must provide your CardConnect credentials and set up the other options:
- Merchant ID — You can find the Merchant ID under the My Accounts page of your CardConnect account.
- API Username
- API Password — If you haven’t created an API Username and Password, visit CardConnect – Creating Credentials for the steps.
- Currency — CardConnect supports USD only.
- Add Captcha — You must add a captcha in the form and select it from the dropdown.
- Payment Type — With CardConnect, you can sell products, collect donations, or allow user-defined amounts.
Did you know?
You can open the Payment Settings by clicking the Wand icon on the right side of the CardConnect gateway.
- If you choose to sell products, click the Continue button. Otherwise, click the Save button to complete the integration.
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Add Coupon Code to Payment Forms
- How to Add Shipping Cost to Payment Forms
- How to Add Tax to Your Payment Form
- How to Add Options to Payment Forms
- How to Generate an Invoice for Your Payment Form
How to Test CardConnect?
To test CardConnect, you only need to toggle the Sandbox Mode from the Additional Gateway Settings to Yes. After this, the integration automatically sets the sandbox credentials for you. You do not need to provide them in the settings.
You can use the following details to submit a test payment:
|Credit Card Number||4242424242424242|
|Expiration||Any future date|
|Billing Address||Any Address|
Feel free to submit the following demo form.
can we use a different merchant provider, example Fiserv/ First Data?
What is the best payment method for that..
I am seeing payments hit my PayPal under "Pending" but cannot see where I can aprove them through the Jotform
I keep getting an error message when my customers try to submit a credit card payment using Stripe. I contacted Stripe and the payment process is working on their side but on the Jotform submission side, the error code is asking for "API code" to be integrated. I have integrated my Stripe account during the build process in settings. It says the connection is successful on the Jotform side and Stripe side. I just don't know why I would need to integrate API code if the connection is already successful. Help please.
For the payment method, does it apply to Malaysia payment type?
Is the payment processed right away? Can we tell if credit card was declined immediately?
What percentage is taken from each payment???