- Go to the Publish tab.
- Click Platforms.
- Search for Joomla.
- Copy the code provided.
The easiest way to embed the form on your Joomla website is by temporarily disabling the default editor.
Paste the code in your article, then reenable the editor.
If you’re looking for something permanent, you can try the following setup.
Editor – TinyMCE
This setup would be for the Super Users role. It’s also applicable to other user roles.
- Go to Extensions.
- Click on Plugins.
- Search for TinyMCE.
- Go to the Set 0 tab (where Super Users is assigned).
- Scroll down to the Use Joomla Text Filter section and set it to “On”.
- Hit the Save & Close button.
- Go to System.
- Select Global Configuration from the menu.
- Click on the Text Filters tab.
- Make sure that Super Users is set to “No Filtering”.
Note that this is just for the default TinyMCE editor. The settings may look differently depending on the editor you’re using.
You should now be able to paste the embed code in your article without getting stripped off.