Webflow is a visual web design and development tool perfect for designing responsive websites. With Webflow, you can build landing pages, a portfolio, or an eCommerce site. They also have a CMS and hosting platform.
If you have a Webflow website and want to embed your form, please read below for the steps.
Getting the Embed Code for Webflow
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Click the Embed option on the left.
- Copy the default embed code by clicking the Copy Code button.
If the default embed doesn’t work on your Webflow website, use the iframe method.
Adding Form to Webflow
- Go to your Webflow dashboard and edit your website.
- Edit the page of the website where you want to display the form.
- Click the Add Element (+) icon on the left side.
- Scroll down to the Components section.
- Click or drag/drop the Embed element.
- In the Embed modal, paste your form’s embed codes.
- Click the Save and Close button.
Webflow’s script embed will only appear on the published/exported site. In that case, please publish/export your website to see the preview of your form.
- Finally, publish your changes by clicking the Publish option on the top-right side of the editor.
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback? Please leave a comment below. You can also reach us by creating a support ticket.