- CDIPOTTERAsked on November 30, 2016 at 12:01 PM
I want to be able to add a commit before the person who filled out the form gets my email response, is this something I can do?
1 User fills out my Jotform
2 I add a commit to it
3 I send off an email thru Jotform (like an autoresponse)
Thank you for your help
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 03:03 PM
You may try the following solution:
- Add a Hidden Box field where you can leave the comment.
- Setup an email condition.
- If you use the Autoresponder type of email, make sure that the Send on Edit option is enabled, so that the conditional email will be sent once you add your commend in submission edit mode.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.