- AA_CAsked on December 03, 2016 at 11:06 PM
On my form 63315093011948 I have Size and Quantity fields, how can I make the Size field become required if a value is entered into QTY?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 04, 2016 at 04:03 AM
I understand you are using HTML to generate the Size and Quantity fields. Unfortunately, it is not possible to manipulate the properties of textboxes created using HTML with conditions. What I would recommend is to use simple or plain textboxes which can be easily manipulated with conditions.
- AA_CAnswered on December 04, 2016 at 08:23 PM
So there is no workaround to accomplish this?!?!
Even If I could generate a note saying "Size Required".
Mind you I may be looking for a solution to a problem that may not exist, I won't know that until the form is used. Right now I'm using a pdf form until this one is working.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 04, 2016 at 09:43 PM
Please let me inform you that the conditions in Jotform are specifically designed to work with the fields that are available in the form builder. Custom fields that are created using HTML cannot be used for conditions.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- AA_CAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 02:47 PM
There is a way to do this