- marytrostleAsked on December 05, 2016 at 06:00 PM
When I try to put in the paypal logo/button at the end of the survey a popup appears and says I can only have one and I must delete the other first. I developed my page with the paypal template and I don't know if that is stopping it. This is the url:I know where the exist in one is....Mary
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 12:22 AM
Based on your screenshot, it appears that you are adding a new paypal integration to the form. Only one payment integration is allowed in a form, and since you already have a Paypal integration on your form, the error appears.
I understand that you want to use the Paypal logo as the submit button instead of "Go to Payment Page". We will be using a check out image provided by paypal as the checkout button. To achieve this, please follow the steps below.
1. Select the go to payment page button
2. Click the Button Image button
3. Paste the checkout image link https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/en_US/i/buttons/checkout-logo-large.png in the text area and click OK.
Here's how it should look after:
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- marytrostleAnswered on December 18, 2016 at 08:44 PMyou helped me with the below issue andI need the same help for another paypal form on the same site and the form link is https://form.jotform.com/63467822175159 . I have the image but when I put it on my site and clicked all that happened was a thank you saying we received your submission but I never had a chance to pay. Also how does a shopper choose quantities for different sizes in the same transaction….lets say I want to purchase 2 XL and 2 XXL?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 18, 2016 at 10:00 PM
Hello marytrostle, To avoid any confusion, I have moved your latest question to a new thread. Please follow this link to view that thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1014622. Thank you.