- Steven CarterAsked on December 05, 2016 at 08:23 PM
Does JotForm support workflows or multiple approver processes.
For instance, a purchase request that requires 3 different levels of approval? I would like to create a form that requires multiple approvals before some task is executed.Also, would like for the next approver to be notified when it's their turn to review for approval. Would also like time limits and escalations if times are exceeded.
Is there any functionality similar to what I describe?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 03:02 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
First of all, let me suggest you create a free account in order to experience JotForm. You can learn to create forms in your free JotForm account.
Now, in regards to your question, you can accomplish what you need by applying conditional logics (Send Email submission).
I have created an example form for you. After creating a normal Purchase Request form, please check the steps below to create approval process:
1. Firstly, add a Form collapse, a Radio Button field, and a Text Area field to the form after the Submit button in order to let the approver enter his message.
2. Create two Notification Emails. One will be sent to the user and the another will be sent to the approver, when the approver approves/denies the request.
A- In the first one add the Edit Link to let the approver edit the form to approve/deny the request.
B- With the second one you will create the condition to send this email to the user to let him know if the approver approved/denied the request.
Follow these steps to create the condition:
1. Go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Select Conditions.
3. Choose Change e-mail Recipient and click on Next button.
4. Setup the condition in this way:
Finally, save your form and test it.
As you have more than one question, I have split your thread in order to assist better by our Support team as the following link:
Please check. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.