What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    My forms not being embedded properly into wordpress. How can I fix this?

    Asked by ttpanetwork on December 06, 2016 at 08:00 PM

    Good day Jotform

    For some time now I have been successfully embedding various forms in my wordpress posts and they have been integrating well for some years now and generally look like THIS and THIS

    Recently, attempts to embed various forms into my posts have been unsuccessful with, instead of embedding the form, the link is displayed instead. SEE HERE. Attempting to use the iframe embed code, light box and other embed options have been successful as well as the URL is still displayed in whole or in part and affects the aesthetic that I am trying to achieve.

    I have attempted three embed formats in the link provided below and this is how it is being displayed.

    Please let me know how  this can be rectified?

    Page URL:

  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by Rose on December 07, 2016 at 02:05 AM

    We are sorry for the issue you have been experiencing. 

    I checked all the links you provided at your post. The two links at the above were embedded by using oembed plugin. I also checked the last link that you have an embed issue and I just understood when I tried to embed clone version of your form to my Wordpress page. I cloned your form to my side and tried to embed with Iframe method but after I saved and previewed the page, the form was seen as a link.

    Normally, Iframe method should work properly but Wordpress.com will bring an update for this although I'm not sure about it. Since, it seems a Wordpress issue rather than a JotForm issue.

    On the other hand, I tried to embed cloned form by using the embed code on Wordpress platform at the publish page of the form.  After following below steps, I was able to embed it to my Wordpress home page. 

    Here is the result.

    Could you please try to this way once again and see what will happen. We would be pleased if you share us  your result after this.

  • Profile Image

    Answered by ttpanetwork on December 07, 2016 at 08:15 AM

    Awesome! Forms are being embedded properly once more. I just tried it on a new site I'm working on and it is perfect.Thank you :)