- TSMPOuterSpaceAsked on December 07, 2016 at 04:25 PM
I am a Dwolla user and am setting up a Jotform to accept payments from clients. I used Dwolla's blog post detailing the process to set up the form and continue to receive this error message when I test the form:
Invalid application credentials. Please contact form owner.
Thank you for your assistance.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 07:58 PM
The error message you're getting implies that something is wrong/incorrect with the credentials you entered when you setup the integration (could be your Dwolla Merchat ID, Application Key, or Application Secret Key).
Since you mentioned you used Dwolla's blog post for the setup, can you try following our guide instead on Setting-Up-Dwolla-Integration-With-JotForm Please ensure the steps outlined will be strictly followed.
Once you're sure everything was followed on the guide, and that you have the right credentials, try integrating your form with Dwolla once again by re-entering your Merchant ID, App Key and Secret Key.
- TSMPOuterSpaceAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 10:45 PMThanks for your reply. I did go through these steps, but I'm now when I
test out payment I receive this message:
'Destination account cannot be the same as the current account.'
Again, appreciate your assistance.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 02:33 AM
I checked your form and your settings seem correct. In order to test this integration, you need another Dwolla account which you can use to sign in and send a test payment. Unfortunately we can't test your form using Dwolla integration.
I hope this answer helps. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your further queries.
All the best!
- TSMPOuterSpaceAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 10:45 AMThank you for your response. I have repeatedly received the error message that I mentioned after trying several times to make a payment with my personal account--which is completely separate from the business account. I don't even get as far as the Dwolla login page before getting that error message.
Appreciate your assistance.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 11:19 AM
This error will show when you try to pay while logged into the Dwolla account you used to create the Payment integration. This means that you are trying to pay to yourself. Make sure you are not logged in to your Dwolla account already from the same browser. If your Dwolla login is saved in your browser, it will attempt to use that account automatically.
Clearing your browsers cache/cookies or browsing in private/incognito mode will ensure you are not logged in.