- zsystemsAsked on December 08, 2016 at 08:46 AM
How do I delete the mileage column the expense report spreadsheet template and not negatively effect the rest of the template?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 09:22 AM
What you should do is to delete everything that are related to mileage column in conditions before you delete whole column itself in order to prevent any negative effects.
Here is what you should do with the conditions:
1. Please delete the condition that calculates the total value of cells in mileage column:
2. Please delete the mileage total part on the condition that calculates TOTAL:
3. Then delete the mileage total field and all the cells in the column. This should ensure that your calculation is not affected by any changes you'll make.
Please open up a new thread for your concern with mobile responsiveness since we encourage our users to open up new threads for every new issue or question they have.
Do contact us again if you need any further assistance.