- sachinomgAsked on December 09, 2016 at 09:30 AM
I have craeted exam registration form.
I want to create option Extam Center. Can possible student give preference number to exam centers.
Exam Centers Preferene number
please guide me.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 11:17 AM
You can use the Matrix Table to create a tabular data. The Matrix table is under the Survey Fields. In the Matrix Table, you can set the Rows Title and Column Headers. You need to change the Input Type to Numeric Text Box.
If you are referring to a ranking function, then you can use the Orderable List widget.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 01:38 PM
Glad I can help. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- sachinomgAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 07:12 AM
Can we give followings 2 conditions.
1) There are 5 matrix fields... student should give preference for only 4 cells out of 5.
2) Preference numbers are only 1, 2, 3, 4 . Form should not accept double preference entry (like 1, 2, 2, 3)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 08:11 AM
@sachinomg: I see that you have created a new thread for your inquiry. We will address you there instead. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1141944.