- nbaxleyAsked on December 09, 2016 at 05:09 PM
I set everything up properly, but I had someone test our form today and I didn't get an email with her data, and she didn't either? It looks like it didn't even take her form submission??
Also, our Thank You page did not appear?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 07:33 PM
I have tested your form, while moving through pages, I am seeing a blank page on page 6 so I can't proceed on submitting the form.
I think there's a problem with your conditions, kindly review and let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 07:36 PM
By the way, your email recipient is not on the bounce list so you should continue to receive emails normally.
I think what your user has encountered is the blank page issue. Please review your conditions, you can hide the entire page (skip/hide page condition) instead of hiding all the fields including the page break. This will bar users from continuing to submit the form.
- nbaxleyAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 10:44 AMYou are not understanding me. My form has been published. I copied the link and asked someone to test. The finished the entire form and hit SUBMIT. They were taken to a black page, not the Thank You Page I set-up. IN ADDITION, I did not receive a copy of her form, and SHE did not receive a copy of her form via email.
Episcopal Diocese of Oklahoma
924 N. Robinson
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 11:29 AM
I have tested your form and same as my colleage I got stuck on page 6 of your form. That page do not have any fields. Before I got redirected to that page I clicked on submit button.
After that I have inspected your form inside of Form Builder and I saw that your "Submit" button is actually "Next" button.
So all of us, my colleage, your user and me did not submit your form. You need to add submit button to your form. Only then your form can actually be submitted. Submit button is located under Basic field tab. Simply drag and drop submit button to the bottom of your form.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.