- FashionRevolutionAsked on December 12, 2016 at 11:10 AM
I have requested a download of our data but when I try to extract from the zip file it tells me that the file is invalid. I tried doing this from the email from you and also via our Jotform account.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 11:42 AM
I have checked the Data export feature and it seems to be working fine. Could you try downloading the Zip file and open it using a file extraction software like 7-zip or win-zip? I have tested it and it is working fine at my end.
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.
- FashionRevolutionAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 06:17 AM
Maybe I am having trouble as it is such a large file. Am I able to request data between certain dates?
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 07:23 AM
Yes you can do that. Please see how to do it:
1. Go to your submissions for the particular form that you addressed above: https://eu.jotform.com/submissions/40282463305347
2. Click "Properties" as shown in the screenshot:
When you choose a custom time frame as instructed above, only the data between the dates you specified will be displayed. Please scroll down and hit the download button to download that specific data.
Do contact us again if you need any further assistance.