- jordanpuchingerAsked on December 12, 2016 at 12:14 PM
The buttons show up at the bottom when I am using the form in Firefox, but not in Chrome.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 12:53 PM
Here is how to do that:
1. If you deleted submit button somehow, you can add it by simply dragging it from the More fields section:
2. When you add the Submit button, click on it and then just turn on Print button option:
Hope this helps.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 01:04 PM
My apologies, I just checked your form and I see the problem, buttons are there, they are just now showing in Browser.
Could you please try embedding your form again by using iFrame code only, I see you used iFrame but I see some scripts as well and I think that there is a conflict there.
So please remove the existing code that you placed, and copy and paste only the below code:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-62926913222960" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/62926913222960" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:2400px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
I tested that code and the height I set is showing properly.
Please try and let us know how it works for you.