- kp721Asked on December 18, 2016 at 01:16 AM
****THIS IS WHAT PICTURE COMES UP WHEN I WANT TO PUBLISH MY FORM!!!*** I dont know how to change it
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 18, 2016 at 03:17 AM
I checked this form https://www.jotform.com/63476700329155 and found this image at the bottom:
Is that what you wanted to change? If so, just click that field on your form > click the WAND icon > REMOVE IMAGE > then change it.
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.
- kp721Answered on December 18, 2016 at 02:20 PM
The IMAGE is when I hit PUBLISH and SHARE form in FACEBOOK. I tried going into the image settings and have no luck. I wanted this image to show instead:
THANK YOU.....I have a FB live show tonight. If i can get this working properly.
**Could this be because I have worked with a template "Oceans Above Order Form" and made changes??**
- kp721Answered on December 18, 2016 at 05:04 PM
Hello.. I tried the first instructions and they didn't work. I resent info above. Of my question! Please advise what I should do now! Thank you
- CharlieAnswered on December 18, 2016 at 09:15 PM
Could you please try the following again:
1. First, save your image in your local storage:
2. After that, remove the existing image in your "Image" field, here's how I did mine:
3. Instead of using the URL, we will upload the image on the form by getting it in your local computer's storage. Click "Choose a file" button.
4. Under "Upload" tab, choose "Upload File" button. Select the downloaded image and upload it.
5. This is how mine looks like:
6. Click to save the changes.
Let us know if that works.
- kp721Answered on December 18, 2016 at 09:44 PMTHANK YOU…..THANK YOU….THANK YOU….. SOOOO VERY MUCH! You are so SMART and KNOWLEDGEABLE. Especially with someone older and NOT so tech savvy. “Happy Holidays"
- CharlieAnswered on December 18, 2016 at 11:05 PM
You are most welcome. I'm glad that worked for you :)
Please do feel free to contact us here in the forum if you have any concerns or if you need any assistance with.