- DigitalElevatorAsked on December 21, 2016 at 04:40 PM
Hello, I've gotten everything integrated into my website and the firms work beautifully on Chrome. But on Safari and FireFox the forms do not allow me to enter any data. The form simply stays blank, even if I try to fill it in. If I tab to to the next field it displays the required which is right, but no data.
The site has 3 buttons on the demo page that launch the forms. I've tried the HTML raw on a test page in Safari and it still doesn't work.
Thanks for your quick response on this.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 06:24 PM
This issue is being caused by a setting in the Form Designer.
Here's what to do:
1. With the form loaded in the form builder, click the Designer button, then click on the Advanced Designer button:
2. Click any of the text box fields and on the Design tab reduce the Vertical Padding to 3px and increase the Textbox Height to 32px:
3. Save the change:
The form would then work like this:
- DigitalElevatorAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 09:53 AM
Thank you! Worked perfectly!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 10:36 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.