- ellenluccockAsked on December 22, 2016 at 12:39 PM
I am trying to integrate some forms with Infusionsoft. I can get so far (authenticate, then log in to IS, then click accept) but then the screen simply won't load. Suggestions?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 01:31 PM
I checked the Infusionsoft Integration and it's working just fine.
Can you please try it again?
If the issue persists, try to relogin from your account and check it again.
If nothing helped, please take a screenshot of the logs shown in your browser console log so we can forward it to our revs.
- ellenluccockAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 03:35 PM
It gets stuck after I allow it. I never get beyond this screeen. Does Jot form work better in a particular browser?
- AIDANAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 03:43 PM
Please try setting up the integration while using this link: https://www.jotform.com/?formID=63155299377266
Kindly get back to us with the results, as I suspect the issue is related to the v4 builder. Thank you in advance.
- ellenluccockAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 03:47 PM
It appears to work. I have to spend some time mapping out what we want carried over so I have not initiated it. But at least I get to that stage now! Thank you!
- AIDANAnswered on December 22, 2016 at 03:58 PM
You're quite welcome. We're happy to be of your service. Have a nice day!