- KEESCollectionAsked on December 25, 2016 at 09:44 PM
- IanAnswered on December 25, 2016 at 10:29 PM
Please refer to this guide on how to disable auto-save: http://www.jotform.com/help/86-How-to-Disable-Auto-Save
Hope this helps.
- AlexJaAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 04:52 PM
Really? even on December 25th you refer to an answer that is from 2013 and at least since a year outdated! You have changed the form style- don't you know your own tool??
- IanAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 07:40 PM
I am sorry if the reply did not help you.
Though the reference was old but the steps are still the same
1. Right click on any blank space of your form (which does not contain fields).
2. In the context menu that shows up , click Disable Auto-save.
Hope this helps now.
Let us know if you still need assistance regarding the same. We will be happy to help.
- IanAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 07:53 PM
@Alexja : Thanks for your valuable feedback. I updated the old article I shared with you, so it should not confuse others.