- ainsleyrodriguezAsked on December 31, 2016 at 07:59 AM
Hey, just installed the infusion soft plugin and set up the integration and now when i complete the form i get this error;Oops!Invalid refresh tokencan anyone help please?if i remove the infusion soft plugin it works fine.thanks in advancePage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 31, 2016 at 10:10 PM
Can you try doing the following steps:
1. Remove the Infusionsoft integration in your form
3. Login back to JotForm and re-integrate your form to Infusionsoft.
If the problem persists, please let us know.
- ainsleyrodriguezAnswered on January 01, 2017 at 07:37 AM
So i've created a new test form.
I've integrated Infusion soft and paypal.
I've changed the paypal iPN to
and it is set to enabled.
This is also recording data as I can see in the IPN history page.
The issue now is, once i've filled and paid -
1) i get no confirmation e-mail from jot form
2) the details of the form filler do not go to infusion soft.
I also repeat, if i remove paypal integration the data goes straight to infusionsoft. So the issue is with jotform not understanding the payment was completed from Paypal.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 01, 2017 at 12:30 PM
This is a duplicate post. We will be assisting you on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1022682.
Please reply there if necessary. Thank you.