- pagineAsked on January 01, 2017 at 08:49 AM
Salve, E possibile Avere un file di unico pdf, colomba risultano Tutti i Dati e immagini? invece di file di Più Scaricare pdf?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 01, 2017 at 12:57 PM
To my understanding, you want to download a single PDF and not download all PDF. Yes, that is possible. Here's how:
1. Go the the My Forms page. Select the form and click the Submissions button.
2. In the Submissions page, find the submission you want to download and click the PDF button to download it.
If you're referring to download your form as PDF. Select your form and click the More drop down then select the Create PDF form. See the image below:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- pagineAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 04:11 AM
No, Allora QUANDO clicco sul modulo, mi dice for example Che ci Sono 1.000 iscrizioni, io voglio Creare pdf un unico di Quei 1.000 iscritti, se creo il pdf, me ne crea 20 di 1000, poi 40 di 1000, quindi mi crea piu pdf di Quei 1000, io ne voglio Uno Unico E possibile?
- AIDANAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 04:33 AM
You can export all your form's submissions into one PDF by following these steps:
1. Select the form you want to work with.
2. Click "Submissions".
3. Click on the PDF icon.
If you have more questions or need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
- pagineAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 05:40 AM
si io faccio cosi, ma non me ne scarica Uno unico, ma piu pdf
- pagineAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 05:44 AM
Ecco se faccio questo procedimento mi dice che verranno scaricati piu pdf, io ne voglio uno unico
- AIDANAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 05:50 AM
The steps I described above will give you just one PDF indeed. Please follow them and let us know if you need further assistance or have problems with them. Thank you in advance.
- pagineAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 06:01 AM
ho fatto il procedimento e me ne fa scaricare piu di uno
- AIDANAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 06:36 AM
Hmm, I was answering under the assumption of you meaning your forms with relatively low submissions count. I see that you have also forms with much bigger submissions count, and for those the system will ask you to download PDF files of 20 submissions for each.
Unfortunately there is no other way to download PDFs of the submissions, because PDF file generation is quite resource extensive and generating one PDF file for 7000+ submissions for example would not be practical, hence this limit.
I would suggest using the Excel option, and opting for a PDF conversion outside JotForm. I hope that would be good enough, and I apologize in advance if it doesn't.
Thank you for understanding. If you need further assistance please let us know. We'll be happy to help.