- TracieAsked on January 03, 2017 at 11:34 AM
We would to use the form for our home repair program. Due to sensitive information (social security number, income) we require, we want to be sure the forms are secure. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 01:12 PM
1. To do not share the form submissions page to anyone.
2. To do not share the form report (if you are creating one).
3. To never access your account to public places/networks or to log out right after accessing your account on a shared computer.
If you want an additional security on forms, you can enable the encryption. Please note the advantages and disadvantages of this feature, please read it here: https://www.jotform.com/help/344-What-are-Encrypted-Forms-and-how-to-use-them-as-expert.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us again.