- cwilkins88Asked on January 04, 2017 at 08:00 AMI paid for an annual Silver subscription on November 11, 2016. My account was downgraded to Free subscription in 12/31/16. In order to restore full service, I've paid for a monthly Silver subscription at $30 / month. I would like to sort this out to get back to my annual plan through 1/31/18.
This is a billing question, not necessarily a support question.
- amyAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 08:40 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please inform us whether you downgraded your account manually? I think because of double subscriptions, your annual subscription has been downgraded to the monthly plan and you didn't get refund for your annual subscription, did you?
Please would you give us detailed information regarding this issue?
I'm waiting for your response.
- cwilkins88Answered on January 04, 2017 at 10:45 AMCorrect. I did not downgrade manually. I wanted to just have my annual subscription Nov 2016 - Nov 2017.
A phone call to resolve would really help this situation and my longer term opinion of JotForm.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 12:41 PM
I'm sorry, but we don't offer a phone support. For urgent matters, we recommend reaching us through this support forum.
As for the billing problem, your original subscription is Premium Monthly (S-0JX65476040936306). You've upgraded to Silver Yearly (S-2D995340G8380225L) on November 11, 2016, but you forgot to cancel the Premium Plan first. Our billing team canceled the Premium plan to avoid duplicates and this is the cancellation email that you receive.
Anyways, I've fixed this for you. You are now on the Silver Yearly plan. I will also request the cancellation and refund for your new Silver Monthly payment to our billing team. We will let you know as soon as everything is all set.
Let us know if you have questions.
- cwilkins88Answered on February 03, 2017 at 08:31 AM
My account has been downgraded again. I should be on the Silver Annual Plan through November 2017. Please take a look.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 10:05 AM
I fixed your account, it's on Silver plan now. But please check, as my colleague suggested, you had another plan, premium monthly (S-0JX65476040936306), if you canceled it. Because it tried to charge you automatically (since it is subscription through PayPal) and that's why the downgrade.
Bottom line, make sure you have only one active subscription for JotForm on PayPal and that is one with subscription number: S-2D995340G8380225L.
We're sorry for this inconvenience.
Let us know if you have any further questions.