- 2blessedAsked on January 09, 2017 at 01:41 PM
how can a create fields to where the group pricing is $25 per person for a group of 10 or more. But if they put less than 10 people in how can i prevent them from moving forward and purchasing with less than 10 people inputed in the name fields, thus getting the lower price. I just want to make sure the form will not let them bo forward unless they have at least 10 people in the name fields .
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 04:14 PM
You can hide the submit button or page break button if you have multiple page form if a certain field value is less than 10.
1. You can use a spinner tool or number tool when you ask for the number of people.
2. Then in your show/hide condition, you can do the following.
You can also change the condition if you want, like hiding other fields. You can also use calculate condition if it involves calculation.
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- 2blessedAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 05:45 PMHello and Thanks. I am assuming you are in the new/beta part. Hw do i
get to that part. I tried it and was using it but when i could not find
something i reverted back to original
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 07:09 PM
No, I am not on the beta version (JotForm v4). I am still on the current version (v3).
Sorry though if I wasn't clear on my guide. To access the conditions wizard, click the conditions button in the form builder.
Then select the show/hide condition.
If you are getting the old conditions wizard when you click the conditions button, append this in the form builder URL &test and enter
Let me know if you need further clarifications.