- andycoburnAsked on January 10, 2017 at 01:50 PM
Hello, I am trying to create a membership renewal form and I want to do something like this:
1. Get the user to enter their membership id in a text box
2. Click a button 'Retrieve details'
3. Perform a query on my MySQL database and populate the form with the existing details for that member
4. The member makes any necessary edits or does nothing if no details have changed
5. The member submits his renewal
Is any of this possible? Should I use Google Sheets instead?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 03:38 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to use external values or database and populate the form fields. You need to manually enter the values and create multiple Update/Calculate Field conditions in your form.
Hope that helps. Thank you.