- ShininglightsAsked on January 11, 2017 at 02:33 AM
I keep having problems with the autoresponder. Last time I asked for support, you recommended I change the email type from SMTP to "verified" I did that and it worked for a while. It is not working any more. Please help asap.
jotform url: https://form.jotform.com/63278772346163
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 06:50 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please verify your email address again. I checked the issue and gmail request a new verification now to sent JotForm emails. This is a consequence of gmail's security protocols that are applied to external email processes.
After verifying again please turn back to us with the results.
Thank you very much for your concern and collaboration.
- ShininglightsAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 01:45 PMHello - regarding the failed autoresponder:
As you suggested, I tried to enter the same email address as a "verified"
type, but the program responded that the email was already verified.
Please find another solution! Thanks very much. Susan
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 05:50 PM
I just did a test submission in your form and I received the autoresponder
It came from your email so I assume that it is working now.
Could you please check and confirm.
We'll wait for your response.
- ShininglightsAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 07:45 PMThank you!Seems to be working for me as well. Now I still have a problem
with the submit button on another form:
Nothing happens when I try to submit - no thank you page, no notification,
Would love to get this form up and running. Thanks very much. Susan
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 02:04 AM
I have opened a new thread for your last issue.
Please follow your thread from this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1032411